Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Check it Out...

Life is at a frantic pace right now, but I'm excited to be releasing a new book, having a book release party, and eager to spread the word about stopping school violence!

I've done literally a decade of research on school violence, so my fictionalized account reflects on that research and will hopefully be inspiring for those who read it!

If you're in Missouri during one of my Book Release Parties, I'd love to have you!

Columbia @ Otto's Corner on Friday, May 11th from 5:00-late. I'll read an excerpt ~6:00. Free appetizers, cash bar, great fun!

Lebanon, MO @ Longhorn Grill out at the Country Club on Friday, June 8th 6:00-11:00ish. I'll read a snip ~7:00...drinks and food all courtesy of Missouri Eagle, God love 'em.

If you want to read an excerpt of Dregs, visit my website at www.barrilbumgarner.com

No comments: